Monday, November 2, 2015

A Spooky Halloweekend!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the absence this weekend. Since it was Halloween, there was obviously a lot going on. Here's a run-down of how I spent my Halloween~

Saturday morning, my boyfriend and I traveled to a winery for a wine tasting and train ride. There was also a pumpkin patch event taking place, and the weather was gray and windy. It was a perfect Halloween day. 

Our train car was from 1910 and used to travel from St. Louis to San Francisco. It was pretty neat!


My boyfriend and I at the winery.


A friend on the hay-ride.

Very spoopy indeed.

The chosen pumpkin.

Train!

On the train.

The Frisco Line.


Coord Rundown:
OP: The Phantom and the Maiden
Headdress: Sweet Mildred
Shoes: Bodyline
Tights, Bag, and Jewelry are all offbrand.

~~~

That night, we went to a friend's house for a Halloween party. It was mostly eating, drinking, music, and 90s Cards Against Humanity. I wore a pirate-themed coord but since it was raining and I was kind of tired, I ended up changing into a dinosaur kigu halfway thru.

I don't have any good pics of my coord, unfortunately.

Bf was Ash from Evil Dead.

~~~

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. Let's hope the month of November is a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment