Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Introduction Post!

Hello everyone!

I've decided to create a blog about my life as a gothic lolita in order to both explore my love of lolita fashion, and to become more informed on issues within the worldwide community. 

My focus will specifically be on the gothic substyle, although there may occasionally be articles related to other substyles. I hope that through writing here, I can become more of a lifestyle lolita and find ways of incorporating more of what I love into my daily life.

At the present time, I try to wear lolita once or twice a week. It's difficult for me to wear it more often at this point because of work, but I attempt to wear it every chance I get. I would like to increase the frequency I wear it, and have begun to wear more toned-down coords at work. 

Speaking of work and little of my own personal background, I am a librarian at a scientific research/regulations organization. I work cataloging materials, helping the public, archiving older items, and doing random "grunt-y" tasks when anyone else needs help. My personal hobbies include reading, writing, and playing video games. I also enjoy going to conventions and wearing cosplay if I'm not in lolita.

There. Now you know a bit about me and my goals for this blog! Here's a picture as well~


I look forward to being part of this blogging community!

No comments:

Post a Comment